Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My TV shook too...

I was watching Qing You Ke Yuan as usual just now...

When suddenly i felt myself shaking... I thought i was imagining things or it was probably only my strong pulse...

Until...
my TV shook too....

And then i saw
the lamp in the dining room shake as well...

So i just shouted, " Do you feel the house shaking??"

My brother confirmed my fears, "Ya i felt it too!!!"

We immediately packed our most important documents: IC, passport, money and so on..

(My mom don't allow me to my branded clothes... =()

And then we quickly rushed down.

But there wasn't any commotion at all...

Just like any other peaceful night.


We seeked confirmation from the security guard and he told us that there wasn't any tremors at the ground level, he also suggested that the tremors could be due to the earthquake in Indonesia. He sure is spot-on sia.

When we returned home, we immediately switched on the TV and checked the news... Indeed, a surprise double earthquake hit Sumatra... 7.9 some more... No wonder... Bukit Batok has never felt any tremors in the past..

This is the first time man~

Although this is a false alarm (but thankfully as well!), this experience has made me more prepared in times of emergency like this... Like know what to bring, know what to do, not to get panic and stuff...

Thank god i don't live in Indonesia~~!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah so dramatic ar ur actions haha... i din feel anything coz i was napping at tat time wahahahahahahahahahaha




Ahgong

Summergal said...

-_-;;;
Tot u usually only take afternoon naps only???
Why now extend to evening and nights liao???
Faint~~

Haha...

Anonymous said...

haha i also dun feel anything =X

Summergal said...

Yaya.. cos u r in Land of Da Chang Jin rite now...

How can feel eh?? Lol..

But Korea not affected ar?

Lucky u...

But nevertheless...

Come back soon leh~~!!!