Now I'm listening to...

Monday, July 21, 2008

i miss school and my tv life..

Today's workshop is at one of the secondary schools in Jurong East~
Finally at the WEST!! HAha...
Then after the talk my boss told me i can leave from there by 6pm liao..
Shiok! Can reach home at 6+ instead of the ungodly time of 8+pm!!

What's the first thing i did when i reach home??
Watch TV !!!
I miss my tV soO much man!!!


Watching tv is such a luxury nowadays... =(
Ever since i started work, i've totally no time to interact with this long time companion of mine.
I used to spend at least 2-3 hours with it, but now... Even weekend also no time to pei2 my TV liao... =(


The first week has passed, been to many places, learnt quite a bit of new things. Thought my workload is quite slack, though time-consuming as well... But today my boss gave me a briefing on what is my role here and all... Then i realised this week is like a vacation man... as compared to the responsibilities ahead. Oh man... it's of much more responsibility than i thought. Although i'm glad to have such opportunity, but i don't know i'm able to make it through or not sia.

Guess i've to keep reminding myself this is no longer like the past temp jobs i used to do.


I miss school life~!!! =((







Should i switch or not???
Wed i shall see...

No comments: