Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Jang left...

Jang, my thai housemate left this morning~

I'm so gonna miss her!!!

The food she cooks is also so yummy~~ Everytime i ate the food she cooked for us, we always felt like we're in heaven sia~ Especially so in the United States, when the food is mainly pizzas and french fries...

Her boyfriend is so lucky lar!!! Lol...


Glad to have her as my housemate, my only regret is that i didn't get to sit rides with her as planned initially. And we also didn't take much photos together... Sigh...

Nvm, at least got take a few on her last night... Heh...



The Whole House People (w/o Eve)


Bye Jang!! Enjoy ur trip back~!!! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! da bian ling~ hehe u look very tanned.. dono is the lighting of the cam or u r really tt tanned.. haha =X cya soon~~

Summergal said...

haha... i think i am black liao lor~!!!

And i think i'm becoming blacker still~~!!! *Faint*

I think i also become fatter le sia~ The desserts here are so good lar~!! Lol...Esp choc cakes n ice cream!! Hehe...