Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Why i am here...

is because the bloody bus messed up my schedule AGAIN!!! So can only come to the rec center instead of the mall.. Kns... My victoria secret's sales is gonna end~!!!! ROaRS!!

Bus supposed to come at 12pm to the mall.

1 bus came at 12.08... i thought the bus was here at last...

But the bus driver shouted, " Bus going to cedars, not to the mall! "

what the... and it's supposed to be here at 12.15pm on the schedule!!!

Continued waiting for the next bus.. which arrived only at 12.40pm...

2 buses came... Surely 1 of the bus goes to the mall...

But NO... both buses were heading to cedar point -- 1 to cedars, 1 to Gemini.

WHAT THE....

Wasted 40 mins of my time when i can do other stuff lar~ Grrrr....

And the next mall bus will only here by 2pm, and my work starts at 3!!

Can see my VS sales drifting away from me liao...Haiz...


Nowadays, the bus service is getting from bad to worse man.

When i first came, the bus was either early by 5 mins or on time. But now, the bus can be as late as half an hour, or don't come at all!!!

Ok... i've gotta go to work now...

30 more days before my contract ends!!

No comments: