Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bidding...

Felt like the king this sem man...
As this is my last sem, i can throw all my P and G account points without a worrY~~!!
So i can basically take whatever i want this sem.. hiak hiak hiak hiak...

Plus i still have 2 SUs left.. wahahha... i think i'm gonna be super slack this sem.. lolx..
Anyway, because i have 2 SUs, i have to take 2 outside modules to utilize my SUs..

Besides SUs, i also wanna utilize my P and G points too~~~
And disappointingly one of my top priority modules, living with maths, is only 1 G point.
So i had to throw all my 1300+ G points for universe.. lolx..

For P points, only 1 module left and yet there isn't really any expensive module in arts.. other than language modules and JJ is taking it.. so.. ok lor...
Threw all my 1696 (haha, sorry i can't help bragging...) P points for that module, and i think that was the highest bid across all lecture groups of that module le bah.. Hahaha!!!




But there was also a great offset to this high positive feeling...
I've lost a lot... in terms of the monetary sense... sighs...
Guess this is life~




Have to be mindful at all times... and do cherish it while it's in your possession.



No comments: