Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Busy sem...




Look at my Mons and Thurs man... And these are only lectures...
I haven't even add in any tutorialS yet~~~ faints!!!
End at 8pm 3 days a week!! Can't imagine..

I rem the last time i had 6-8 lessons is during my 1st sem lor... lolx...
I really ended with what i begin with sia .. Haha..

I predict this gonna be a super busy sem~~
But i don't know why i'm so excited to start this sem... Maybe it's cos it's my last sem, or maybe it's cos i'm taking mods with some of my closest friends (and ironically this will be the 1st time i'm classmates with them~~!! lolx..), or maybe it's cos this is the first sem i'm taking mods i really liked.. I don't know... but i'm excited~~ wahahaha... i'm even checking out the workbin already!! (cos i usually only start looking at workbin at the 3rd wk of sch...heh..)

Lalalala...


But....the best of the lot...
And now he's gone... Sighs..

No comments: