Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My 1st TOTO...

I remember the chinese new year programme mentioned:

The lucky numbers for those born in the Tiger year are:
1,3,4

Then my mom had this Bingo Lotto machine which can generate random numbers.
(It's given to her by her colleague, who used it as a toto machine.)

I have never been interested in toto, cos our maths teachers always told us how slim the probability is to win anything... And it's really damn hard to pick the 6 correct numbers out of 45 lor...

But this little machine looks fun and interesting, plus i wanna test whether the lucky numbers are accurate or not, so i decided to give it a try just for fun.

1st time: i put all the 45 balls in it, and randomly draw 7 numbers (system 7)

2nd time: i picked out all the numbers which contain only 0, 1, 3 and 4s. Eg 1, 3, 4, 10, 11, 13, 14, 30, 43 etc... I also added the '08' ball.. everyone knows it's a huat no..., how can i bear to deny its chance of being chosen??? lolx... Then i put these chosen balls in the machine and then randomly draw 7 numbers from it. The 7 numbers were: 08, 10, 11, 31, 40,42,43. (I can't rem how 42 get into the machine le.. haha)

And my mom really went to buy both combinations yesterday man...

Then she asked me to check, along with 1 that she bought herself, as well as one shared ticket with her colleagues which contains 5 combinations bah.

The shared ticket... Only 1 or 2 numbers out of all the 5 combis!!! Faints!

The quick pick she bought... None came out.

My 1st combi.. 1 or 2 numbers came out.

My 2nd... 4 numbers. I was so dui man... Cos initially i thought 1 more number i would have won a prize~~ Later i told my mom, she went to check and then told me 4 numbers is also considered a winning ticket... So in the end, we won the Group 6 cat (3+1 combi). The lowest pay-offs....


But nonetheless, it's still a little good piece of luck~~ ^_^


Some side info:
The winning toto: 05, 08, 17. 30 (argh, i had this no. in my machine!!), 31, 43. Additional: 42.
The Group 1 cat got 2 million eACH!!!! walao... one of the highest pay-offs ever lo...



Whatever is yours will be yours....
I heard the 10 million big draw is coming sooon..... heh.

No comments: