Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bored...

I think there must be some truth when they say the 'yin qi' this year is the strongest, especially when our hao xiong dis get to have 2 months' off. Today is only chu san, and i've met with a series of very trivial but nevertheless unlucky incidents.

On 初一, i was taking the bus home. I was playing my handphone game cos there's nothing else better for me to do. The next time i looked up, my bus stop was already 2 stops behind. I seldom miss my stop no matter how blur i am. But it's ok, i walked to the interchange and took another bus home. Played my game again, i swore it's only a few seconds!! But next thing i knew, i missed my bus stop AGAIN!!! Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!! And because that day was chu yi, i wanted to rush home as early as possible. But somehow i just can't seem to reach home! in the end, i walked all the way back home from 3 bus stops away. I think i was getting really paranoid at that time, that when i was taking the lift, i kept remembering MF's oom mani padme meh oom.. (can't rem how it's spelt, and to those who dunno, it's a buddhist chant to 'qu gui' =X)

初二, which was yesterday, yeah i think you all should know how unlucky i am by now. Yesh, stumbled onto that fateful blog. But i really wanna thank my friends who stood by me and consoled me, esp WS, Bri, AM and errr... MF(?) (She said these are all very interesting, wanna get to know them oso... -_-"" Yeah yeah, i knw ur intentions la.. haha...)

初三, i woke up late today as a result of blogging late last night. Estimating that i would be very late, i smsed my boss that i'll be arriving 15 mins late, and will do OT to make up for it. I end up arriving at only 10 mins late and no one was in the office at all for the whole half hour. I could have save my 15 mins if i had not sms my boss! Haix..
After i knocked off, i waited for my bus home. Waited and waited...
My bus finally arrived, i reached in my bag to take out my wallet...................

None!!

Arrrggghhh....!! i left it in my office!!!

I practically dragged my feet all the way back to office again.. Haix... I'm supposed to knock off at 6.15, but i finally boarded the bus at 6.50. What a great waste of time! oooOO.. my Youth!! Haiz..

Then i reached home to watch my SCV dramas. Then i realised that all 3 of them showed their last episodes these 2 days! Haix, no more dramas for me to look forward liao, the new ones seem boring. Why end so fast? And all at the same time?!! That's probably why i had time to make wu liao complaints in this blog. hahaa.. but that's what blogs are for... to complain when you have nothing better else to do. Lalalala...

Kk, think i gotta sleep liao.. Otherwise will get panda eyes like MF and DR. =X

1 comment:

Summergal said...

Hey there! Thx for ur compliment!! Nice to hv someone appreciate my blog! =)

Oh btw, do i noe you??

Cos i tot no one other than my friends would bother to read my blog.. haha...