Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shallow people..

Today i came to know of an interesting thing..

1 yr ago, i joined the CAC camp and played the SP game in it. Got to know of a SP whom i forgot his name and how he looks like until today.

And WOW. A while ago, i just realised he told most of his friends about our SP night last year. He actually goes around making really "interesting" comments about me. His dear friend saw me during the SP night this year and commented that my size is the same as before (to put it mildly). While i didn't change, my SP really did. (didn't really noticed him until my friend pointed him out to me) Seriously, i think he had bloated over the year.. wonder what could have happened to him, oh gosh, i'm soO concerned.

I just realised my impression of him just got worse and worse until there's no longer room for anymore progress.

1st impression of him: Quiet and nice - when we were blindfolded.

2nd imppression: A cheapo gentleman - when we got our SP gifts.

We were supposed to buy our SP a gift of 5 bucks, but what i received in return is a lousy pack of nata de coco which is worth $1.70 at the very most. So much thought for a gift which you can grab at any supermarket. o_0

Today: Wolf in sheep's clothing.

To many people (who probably didn't know him well), he is very shy and nice and all.. But behind people's back he actually goes around insulting people. What better phrase than this can be used to describe him??

Size and looks apparently are all that matter to him, can somebody tell me why, am i not suprised that he's been hailed as the VP of Shallow Club? But apparently there's always someone out there who's better than you.. Oooo.. i'm so looking forward to meet the Prez of the prestigious club.

In the blog, i realised that he's been avoiding me too.. What a great laugh! I can't even recognise his face even if i bumped right into him, much less notice him (Too insignificant i think?). Looks like his past efforts were in vain. *shrug*
And to think that i thought no one has been noticing me all this while. HOho, now i know i got some people's attention for the past 1 year. I think they even know my name when i don't remember telling him. Must have done a lot of research bah.. So honoured to know people out there actually took pains to avoid me and remember my name when i can't even recognize them. Haha...

Moral of the story: Don't comment on others if you don't look any decent yourself. ^_^

No comments: