Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Friends Foreva...?

Friends...

Perhaps i'm expecting too much out of them, perhaps i'm thinking too much, or perhaps i am 一厢情愿 all along and thought i hold an important place in my friends' hearts?

Why do friends often drift away just when you thought that your friendship is strong? Friends are supposed to care for one another right?? But why sometimes do i receive the 'heck care', 'none-of-my-business' attitude? When you share with them your problems, some of them just have that 'this-is-so-boring' face on them. Is that what friends are for? To share interesting stuff with? Perhaps, as i said, i expect too much... I don't know...

I heard that once, a pair of best friends for over ten years went for a vacation together. They went there happily and end up quarreling over some very minor stuff..... and then their friendship ended, just like that.

Doesn't any friendship last forever? Or is it just because their friendships are fragile? I really don't know..
I think friendships are easy to start but are so damn hard to maintain.. And so tiring as well.. Sometimes just wanna give up..

Haix... Perhaps I'm in the moody mode again... Perhaps...

2 comments:

Reiya said...

Hey. Not bad. Finally see you blogging rather actively. Next time make a layout for you. Hee.

Summergal said...

Okie!! ThanX~ i wanna change my layout too.. but dunno how.. =X

To tell ya e truth, it's cos i'm too wu liao lately.. maybe aft sch starts, my nxt blog will be another 2 yrs later? hahaha..