Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

End of holidays...

2nd day of CNY, went to visit my aunt's house... And she cooked LAKSA~~~ She even ordered PIZZAs~~ AND her house got so many Ferrero Rochers and Bah Kwas too!!! Oh man~ Why is there so many delicious stuffs pushed in front of me when i've decided to cut down on food??!!! Arrgghhh.... Therefore i sinned once again.. Haiz.. haha..

Played poker, blackjack and dai di with my brother, cousin, and mom.. Ferrero Rochers and sweets as chips.. Lolx.. In the end i turned out to be biggest winner (Got like more than 70% of the total 'chips' at the end of the game) even though i lost the first few games, and even though i donated some of my 'chips' to the other players who are 'bankrupt'.. WAhahahaa... If only they were real money man...

Didn't expect to have so much fun playing with them~ Lolx..







3rd day of CNY, we invited our relatives over to our home.. Busy packing and some last minute decos... And because of that, i missed my primary school gathering and a gangst8rs outing.. Sorry guys for not being able to make it...

I've already gave up on cutting down by then.. Because my mom cooked fish maw and pork ribs soup with button mushrooms, and fish balls and golden mushrooms and a lot of other ingredients that made the soup extra tasty which i can't identify.. Haha...

Guess what? I've been eating so many new year goodies at my relatives's houses and I haven't even opened the ones at home!! Unbelievable... Opened it yesterday for the first time.. Haha.. Shiok Man~

Got about 5 different kinds of pineapple tarts, and i think the homemade ones are still the best..

The 2 different Bah Kwas at home is not bad.. but my grandma's one is still the best so far...Which i don't know where they got it from.. =(

Then got almond and hazelnut cookies, loveletters, Rochers, cakes and other usual new year goodies~ And the most unique one which i haven't found in any other homes... s the cheese cookies from Bengawan Solo... Wahaha~ Very soft and fragrant~~ Those of you who liked cheese surely loved this.. Haha.. And it's in the comfort of my own home~~ for now at least... Wahhahaha...

I'm in heaven~~~






And back to hell today... Because due to the bad weather these days plus overeating of so many heaty goodies, i've been sneezing and tearing like nobody's business.. I think i'm sick~~ =(

2 comments:

averii said...

Wah piang...

Feed me leh...

So far this year, I didn't see much good food to eat lar...
There's a lot to eat at my grandma house, but not all are good... Heeheehee...

And the CNY goodies at my house very few!!! Only 8 small containers, of which I only like 2, the other 4 okay only, while the last two I hate...

But I can't eat much of it cos they are for visitors!!!

ROAR!!!

Summergal said...

Hahaha... Aiyo~ y like tt??

I think by now, finish till 7788 liao~ Lolx... ok lar, maybe still got some chocolates left.. can bring to sch nxt time i c u lo~ Haha~!!