Now I'm listening to...

Monday, February 19, 2007

HAPPY Chinese New Year!!!

This year's chu yi is fully packed for me...

Went to visit 3 homes today.. My 2 ah mas' and my brother's babysitter's houses...

Went to temple to pray.. Because my whole family except my mum kena fan tai sui... Especially my dad who is born in the year of the Pig is predicted to be especially suei this year...Pig year some more.. How ironic to be especially suei in your own year... Aiyo~

Hmmm... didn't really talked much to my cousins because they were too busy watching tv, playing their gameboys/PSPs/computer games... except maybe teach my 12 year old cousin maths problem sums... Lol... Fancy teaching maths on new year day... For my aunts and uncles, it's the usual new-year-greetings-and-ang-bao exchange.. I think i said the same thing every year sia.. Lol. But felt a little weird and bad though.. Because only see them once a year, and everytime it's to get ang baos.. Lolx..

I think i watched a lot of tv in the my 2 ah mas' homes.. In the afternoon watched retelecast of yesterday's CNY celebration programme + retelecast of Project Superstar Finals.. Then at night, watched Asterix and the Viking + The Little Mermaid cartoon dvds with my cousins and my aunts too... Hahaa... We all had a good laugh over Asterix cartoon together.. And all of us fell in love with Ariel's beautiful sweet voice!! HAh.. I just loved the good old Disney fairy tales man... Love is always true, sweet and innocent... How i wish my Prince Charming can appear too~!! Lolx...

Okok.. I know i know, living in this reality world, fairy tales will always be and only be... fairy tales... Hai..

1 thing i liked most about Chinese New Year is the goodies!!! Wahhaha... I simply LOVE Bah Kwas, Pineapple tarts and Ferrero Rochers (Is that the right spelling?)!!!!! Had to try these goodies in all the 3 homes i visited.. lol... I think today i must have eaten about half kg of Bah Kwas, half tub of pineapple tarts and about 10 Rochers bah.. And that doesn't include my lunch and dinner wor~~ HAha.. Oh man~ I think i better go swimming tomorrow...

Just opened my ang baos just now.. Ang baos are a really great indicator of how the Singapore's economy is doing man~ And it's doing wel!!! Many relatives gave more than usual!! =D

Overall a happy day today... May of you have a Happy Chinese New YEAr toO~!!! ^_^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tsk tsk tsk eat so much.... later when sch reopen, if i say a piggy walking ard nus i wont be shocked wahahahahahahahaha

JJ, the cool guy 4ever hahahahaha

Summergal said...

heya mr cool guy.. haha.. yeah, u'll most probably see a sick piggy to be exact~ I'm sick~!!! Arggghhhh...