Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Handphones come and go...

In Memories of my Samsung phone~



20 Oct'06 to 20 Mar'07


It has sheltered me from a dark period when i had lost my handphone... To that, i'm truly grateful for its existence.. But there still comes a day when it has to depart.. It passed away peacefully yesterday when it went out of battery. It's only when i tried to switch it on after charging that i realised it's gone...along with all my lovely smses which i've kept for so long...

Rest in peace...



4th time already.. Kind of numb liao.. Am i not fated to have a handphone after all?? Now i'm like carrying my 5th handphone within 2 years!!! And IT's totally NOT by choice~!!

Arrghhhh...

But anyway, i've to use my dad's old handphone now.. Think i will be carrying sencond-hands from now on... =S

No comments: