Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Suay Chronicles III

Mom asked me whether to prepare breakfast for me or not.
Said no, as i'm having lunch at 11 in school, just before lecture.
Left my house at 1050, scared i was too late so took a cab to school instead.

$6.

Reach schoo at 1110, no one there yet.
Waited till 1140 before i decided to buy lunch (or brunch) first..
Went to queue at the Indo stall..
Just when it's my turn, i suddenly realised some notes are missing from my wallet!!!
Checked the floor.
Nothing.

After buying, i went back to my table, praying that i had dropped it in my bag instead. No such luck..
Fish...
I must have dropped it while walking to the stall or maybe even when queueing... Because after i alight the cab, i just hastily stuck the change in my wallet, such that a portion of the notes are like dangling out of my wallet.
Kns... Maybe when i opened my wallet at the stall, it dropped out and i didn't notice because my laptop blocked my view (i brought it with me cos no one's at the canteen table).. And maybe the person behind me took it or something. Because it's only less than 1 minute before i notice the money's gone.. =S

$4.

I wasted a total $10 for nothing!!!

What the...


Later mom smsed me she'll be home late, take my own dinner.
And i'm already entering the lift.... -_-!!
No food at home at all! Of all days!!
Had to settle with milo and bread and some potato chips for dinner...

Have i stepped on some unlucky bug or something???

2 comments:

Azure1984 said...

the orginater of sway aura having a taste of her own medicine? hah~ ok la, relax, tml you will be lucky again..
cheers
:)

Summergal said...

Haha.. thx thx~ =)

ya lor, sian diao.. But u dun relax oso ya.. Last sem u all also like very suei soon aft i got suei wor... Hmmm.. but tt time got mug in library wif u all hor..

Hey wanna mug everyday in lib?

^_^