Now I'm listening to...

Friday, April 06, 2007

Stressed.. is also desserts spelt backwards...

A slightly overdued post... haha...

Stressed...
Stayed in school to do project from 10+ to 8+ yesterday!!!
Aaaaeeeeerrrrgggghhhhh....
No time to study for developmental!!!
No time to do midi!!! All my midis sound sucky so far..
No time to study for stats test!!
No time to study for SOM test!!
No time to blog!!!

FAint~!!!
Eh.. no time for that also....

sighZ...

Sudden Cravings for desserts...
I don't know why...
But I have a sudden craving for
ice-cream!
cakes!!
chocolates!!!
and all kinds of desserts!!!!!!
Wahahaha...
*drools*













*DROOLSSSsssss*

BUT why my house have none of these???!!!=(


ARrrggghhhh...

*Even stronger craving*

3 comments:

Azure1984 said...

whey, too much chocolate you know, make a person grows bigger in size~ hah! :P

Jelmer said...

http://www.benjerry.com.sg/

Check that out! Free ice-cream!

Summergal said...

kr:
...
I sense some hidden meaning behind....!!!

*Flashes a knife, with a sparkle at the knife's end point*


jelmer:
Haha.. Whoa! so GooD??!?!?!?
I want to go!!!