Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, December 27, 2007

My 21st Bday Party!!!

Big disappointment with my grades.. sighs..
Though it's supposed to be a happy season, but for me, tis a bad month to be gloomy...
Hah... starting from my sprained ankle to my lousy grades and other painful events..

Nvm.. Shall blog about something happy.. My 21st Bday!! haha.. been a procrastinating till now.. As usual.. Haha.. ok, i'll try to update all before the hols ends..=)

The party turned out to be quite a success despite so many last minute plans.. lol...because my last exam is on the 5th.. and the party had to be on 7th because DR had to leave singapore on the 8th..so i only had 2 full days to really prepare and think of everything for the party.. so it's quite messy... then a few friends last minute suddenly say they can make it... and i've to order more food again... It's really quite messy,in fact on the day itself i'm still buying the BBQ stuffs and all... And by 6.30pm the BBQ still hasn't started and i'm still upstairs preparing~!! those who've been up here can tell how hectic it was.. Ah gong even told me he's a little dizzy jus looking at us... lolx!

Have to thank lots of people for making this party work.. Am really grateful~~ I really have to make a list of credits sia..

First of all, have to thank my mom to help me with the catering and cake.
And gangst8rs too!! Without their help, my party would nt be able to start at 8pm even!!
MF and WS for supporting and helping me to think of ideas of the party..
WS for helping me.. errmm... beautify my room... haha...
MF, WS, HY and WL with my shopping of food and necessities for the party.
MF JX and WL for preparing my gift cards
HY and MF for marinating the chicken~
JX and DR for starting the BBQ
WS WL and JX for selecting songs
WS for being my sole DJ for the party.. lol..
JX for being my camerawoman that day...HAha..
And gangst8rs plus ahgong who managed the whole BBQ cooking!!
So is 全体出动 man... lol...

Thanks to everyone who came to my party too~!! =D

Some flashbacks on that day...

dsc03078
My Pri School clique~~
Super long nv c em liao!! Glad they can make it~~ =D

dsc03080
My cousin~

dsc03083
Gangst8rs~!!

img_5773
Ahgong & his grand-daughter~ lolx..

dsc03086
"Hello~ yes bridget ar~ Oh my place ar? Turn left & turn right...ya ya..."
Didn't know what's behind me till i saw this photo!! =S

dsc03088
.Formal family photo.
Ah mah say, "cannot smile!"
=X

dsc03090
Me & YT~

dsc03092
Then WL had to leave le...so took one before she leaves!!
Thx wL for e help!! haha!

img_5770
CLaud & Bridget, 2 of my best budds in NUS..

dsc03094
Yeah.
this too-cute-4-me minnie mouse ears that
gangst8rs forced me to put it on throughout that night... =S
So cute... they can't stop pinching it... =SSS


All these while...
HY, WS, ahgong and other gangst8rs helped cook the food...
Busy busy busy...


Then it's Cake-cutting time!!!

Pri sch frienZ

Sec Sch frienZ=)


Best JC pals~

The FASS Peeps!!!

Engineers of the future...
Eh, me so outcast...

The NPCC~!!
Why this name?? U'll nv guess why de.. lolX!!
*ASk me ask me!*

dsc03114
My Dad and Mom...


dsc03115
Plus my aunt and cousin


The food....
I heard it's not bad...
Esp the siew mais and the chocolate eclairs...
I din touch any and it's all gone. =(

Entertaining themselves with the Jega game..

dsc03134
Diff color ICs??


DR and HY And their Big Bottle of Vodka..
Tipsy DR: "No no no... i'm not drunk k.. ha hah aha..."


~.During the Stayover.~




~.My Presents.~


From Bri and Claud...
Wrapped & UnWrapped
(till now i still have no idea what's the 2 pieces of china for... lolx...)


From Pri School Clique, NUS peeps and my cousin...

From Gangst8rs..
Gangst8r made it possible...
Me and Edison finally together!!
WAhahaha!!!

Muacks!!

This ah ma card is supposed to be my birthday cards sia...
Looks familiar rite??
YEah, it's our grandma's favourite brand of powder...
What does this symbolize huh??

-_-

Oh ya.. and how can i forget this?? =SS



Haha... i wish to thank you all again for the lovely gifts!!
Certainly received them with lots of love~~ lolx..
^_^

With Love...
lots of...

2 comments:

xiu said...

never invite me!! hehe. aniwae glad u had such a great time! happy 21st birthday again! =)

Summergal said...

haha.. it's only a small party.. so din invite many ppl.. heh.. thx gal!! =))