Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Know i should be facing my notes right now instead of this laptop.. But i can't possibly miss blogging on my 21st right??

Lol...

First of all, my mom bought me a pair of Nike shoes 3 months ago for my birthday in advance le... Then a few ang baos from my aunts a few days ago... Hehe..

Then today quite a few people smsed me birthday wishes.. But unfortunately my handphone ran out of batt in the evening... So i couldn't receive it till now.. And as my phone is one of the older generation ones with the pathetic sms storage amount, i've been kept busy deleting old messages to receive new ones... Thanks lots for remembering!!! ^_^ Quite touched that some of them are whom i haven't been in contact for quite some time already~~ =)

Also, many people wished me to have an enjoyable bday... But unfortunately, i still have a paper tomorrow to mug for... Sighs... So how can i enjoy sia????!?!?! I even had to spend my birthday in school reading notes lor.. RoarS!!

Anyway, just finished a cake my mom bought for me~~ Actually it's 2 cakes~ hahaha!! 1 black forest and 1 apple pie~~!! Yum yum!! And she even wished me HAppy BIrthDAY!!! =D Sounds real touching that my mom have such sweet gestures right?? =)

Yeah, I would have thought so too if i hadn't had to ask her to buy the cake and still have to give hints before she wished me.. Cos i know from past experiences, that if i don't hint or anything, i would get none man... tsk tsk...

Hahaha... But still overall not that bad la..

HAPPY 21st BirTHDaY to ME~!!!

No comments: