Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cycling~~

Finally went cycling yesterday after such a long loonng time....
In fact this is only the first time in the year i went cycling lor~!! Finaallyy.. i get to see the sun again~!!

And miraculously... it didn't rain~!!! =D Though there's really dark clouds and all... Weather forecast even said to have showers with thunder... But it didn't rain!! haha!!

Bright and Sunny ahead~~

But Dark Black Clouds looming behind

Half super bright sunshine, half ominous looming clouds..
What a weird weather~~

If there really is a suei quota everyday for me, and my sueiness didn't come in the form of rain...then it would turned into forms... cos i sort of fell down, and twisted (today i realised i really sprained it!) my ankle... First time it happens to me also.. Don't know since when, but i tend to black out real easy these days...

1st time: Hit my toenail into an uneven plank...Only felt sharp pain... it was until i felt like my toe is in a pool of liquid (on my slipper) that i realise my whole nail came out!!! Don't know is loss of blood or the sight scares me.. I blacked out for a few seconds and almost faint...

2nd time: In US... fell down on my elbow outside my appartment.. Sharp pain.. but didn't realise it's bleeding till i reached home..where blood was flowing like nobody's business almost to my wrist le.. Again, don't know is too cold and hungry, therefore too weak, or is really scared of blood... I blacked out again.. This time more serious.. Cos i felt people supporting me, and talking to me.. But i can't see anything at all, can't feel myself walking also... almost faint also..

3rd time: Yesterday, thought it's only a minor skin-surface bruise and a slight twisted ankle.. But when i stood up, i actually felt nauseous! Even when i sat down, i could feel my ears blocked liao.. First few signs of fainting again... Why like that????!! I thought i was strong sia! Used to feel funny when people faint at the sight of blood... now it's happening to me too?!?!? No..i don't believe... must be cos first time it was really painful, second time must be cos i'm too tired, cold and hungry, third time... heat stroke! yeah, must be cos of the heat...

Luckily ws was there to help me... the others were like doing what... pirouettes??? when i'm sitting down with my twisted ankle?
???!?!??!?

Other than that, it was really quite fun... Long time never get hot and sweaty under the sun liao.. And near the beach too~~ Such a nice feeling.. Wahaha.. =D

Anyway i just read that sprained ankles usually take 1-2 months to heal!! Kns.. during the hols some more~!! =( And ya, hopefully i can still wear back my shoes after taking it off... haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah...looks good. also feel like getting some sun, its has been raining for non-stop lately. Sian.. Btw,downloading the photos from ur bday using the link u sent, need like 1 hr?? Faintz. haha

Yun

Summergal said...

haha.. yea lo.. ever since exams hv no chance to go out till now~~ so lucky yesterday din rain lor!! lol... reali?? i took about an hr to upload also... ahhaha~!!
worth the time mah.. at last got some memories of us together u noe.. haha!