Now I'm listening to...

Monday, March 10, 2008

Farewell A55

It finally died of old age...
ok, maybe with a little push from me...


It served my dad for 2-3 years, then it was passed to my mom, and it served her loyally for another 2-3 years... Later. like a family heirloom or wat, it was finally given to me...

It was going well, though i dropped it frequently, but it is still in good condition... Until it finally couldn't take it last thursday, when i dropped it at the forum... Then it bade me farewell for good...









Siemens A55





Yup, so now i'm officially handphone-less these few days... That will explain why i didn't reply to any of your smses or calls... But don't worry, i'll get a new one soon (yes~! Finally~!!!).. So just bear with me for 1-2 more days yaR...






Ps: I SWEAR i didn't assasinate it, it really died due to accidental cause... =)

No comments: