Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yesterday....

11am: JJ told me he's not coming for lect, Melissa also not coming either.

2pm: I left my textbook after lecture. When i went back 15 mins later (only 15!!), it's gone. @#%#@!!

5.30pm: A crazy storm broke out... only right after my lessons, when i was about to return home.. And guess what?? yup, no umbrella...

7pm: I realised i forgot to close my bedroom window (only one of the rare times i forgot!), and my bro went out without closing it either. In the end, my entire room was drenched!

My bed, with a layer of bedsheet, 2 layers of thin mattress, a thick layer of spring mattess plus a layer of cardboard at the bottom... when i lift up all the mattresses, the cardboard was dripping wet!!!
My notes... all inks were smudged!! can even see the whole series of inkblots we learnt in our secondary school chemistry.. wow.
My books... all wet!
My laptop... A miniature waterfall when i lifted it! i still don't dare switch it on yet.

8pm: My wisdom tooth, which has given me trouble over the past few days... finally gave me its best shot of pain... My jaws hurt too.. so bad that i can't even open my mouth big enough to bite a fishball... Had to take a panadol to stop the pain...

9pm: My bro's mug was so near the edge of the basin... forever.. can't he put it inner?? When i was brushing my teeth, i accidentally sent it over the edge... And of course, being non-plastic, you know what happens... What an omen!!!

Think i'm too tired after all these emotional dips, that i did nothing at all after that and fell asleep at 11... probably one of the earliest bedtime i've ever had this month... or even this sem...

One conclusion: I hate yesterday!

5 comments:

averii said...

Wah Liao!!!

This is really the suay-est thing that has ever happened to you...

Faster go get a lucky charm...

Summergal said...

Sighs.. not really lar.. this don't beat the cam incident lo.. tt time i almost feel like it's the end of the world man..

I blew dry my laptop le... Thank goodness it's working now..=)

Anonymous said...

wow i din noe it was so serious. i think just a few drops of water or smth macham like carwash alredi the amt of water! oops what am i saying? wat am i saying!! it's english! or maybe not hahahaha

shld be ok alredi right? i tested for u today alredi wat hahaha

and what's with the health thingy? Wat happened?

JJ

Anonymous said...

wow.. i can onli say WOW.. guan yin ma.. u r so 'lucky'..
DUN WORRY!! u will get luckier one!!!

Summergal said...

JJ: haha.. ya lor.. it's damn jialat la.. yup, i'm much ok liao.. Luckily there aren't much major consequences from this incident except the lost book.. =)

huiyin: lol.. yeah i've too much luck liao.. u wan some?? =D