Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, March 23, 2008

STRESSSED ~~~

So i must complain here...!!!

And that must be also why this is the third blog of today...

I suddenly feel tis sem super no life sia..

Don't know why this sem my timetable so packed, workload also so heavy as compared to my previous sems... Tian arh... So busy like hell...

And it seems to me that almost everyday people were talking to me about term papers, working hard, projects, exams and jobs... Which leaves me no room for taking a break from all these stress~!!! So much so now i also have nothing else to talk about except all these~~!!!! *Faint!*

Ok, maybe except CSC which allows me some kind of breather... Otherwise i'm really going insane soon sia...


I need this...


BADLY~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i share the same sentiments. Dunno why it seems like this sem is extra stressful...

Yun

Summergal said...

ya lor.. damn sian.. last sem still like tt.. sighs... all the best to u lo~ jiayou bah.. thank god it's gonna be over soon.. but by den i'll be stressing over employment again.. haha~