Now I'm listening to...

Monday, May 05, 2008

Most satisfying paper ever...

Social Cognition!! My last paper!!
Think it's also my most satisfying paper ever!! Haha!
Finished the paper on time!! And it tests everything that i studied!! Lolx!

Spent quite some doing my Short Ans questions initially. Spent 1 hr 15 mins.
Left 45 mins for 40 MCQs. Rushed it all, in the end still left 10+ mins to do my unfinished question!! HAha... And spent the last 10 minutes doing a 15 mark question.

Amazing... 40 mcqs in 30 mins! My record-breaking time sia!

But i think the standard of this paper is doable. I feel the MCQs are quite easy, but a few people told me it's tricky, so quite worried that i didn't get the trick part.

Short ans is not that straightforward, not in the notes and have to link yourself. And i think i gave quite short and crappy answers. So this part i've no confidence.

To prove my point on the standard of the paper, about 20% has left the exam hall 20-30 minutes before the exam end sia. So many people must have felt it's easy too..

But overall, this is the first module i've no regrets with. Interesting lectures, comprehensive notes, good project mates, doable mid term and finals! And in the end i only spent 2-3 days to study for this... HA!

Results I can't say it will be good, since there's like a big bunch of the dean list's people taking this module... But at least i know this paper i gave my best shot liao. =D


And now i'm abit at a loss sia.. AFter the past few days of intensive studying, Now no more exams, suddenly don't know what to do sia... Lol...

Guess i'll source out for more dramas to watch~~ Muahahah...

Tata.. go sleep liao~

2 comments:

averii said...

Ya lor...

I also nothing to do leh...

Go home liao, den... Do what??

Hahahahaa...

Summergal said...

Yes lo.. but at least this wun last long for u.. in fact most of u sia.. so fast go work liao.

I wan enjoy oso can't find ppl to enjoy sia. So boring!