Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Goodbye Hwa Chong!!

Hoho~ i'm finally not working anymore~!! I'm FreE!! hehe... Date me peOpLE, date mE!!

Actually yesterday should be my last day.. Yesterday, I told everyone that it's my last day at work.. I even brought my digicam and took photos with all of them.

In the end.........

I can't finish my work at the last minute!!!
In the end, " Err.. Boss i think i can't finish my work by today, can i come back tomorrow to work for another day? " (after happily taken photos n rcved best wishes from all...)

走得这么不干脆,so paiseh sia.. haix...

Anyway, let me show you what's my life like on a typical day for the past 2 months..

In the morning, i'll have to climb the overhead bridge and this is what you can see of the school from up there..


Then i'll walk the looong road from the entrance to my office and i'll pass by this clock tower.. (As you can see, i'm late again.. =X)


When i enter my office, i'll pass by my boss and her cubicle.. She is really a very sweet and friendly person~ No matter how many silly qns i ask or how many silly mistakes i made during work, she is still very patient with me.. =X


This is the Senior Admin MAnager..
He's sO nice! (He gave me a choco bar n a stress ball on my last day! =P)



My cubicle!! Messy as usual..


The one standing on the left is the VP of HCI, she's friendly and cooL~ The other is my colleague, he's the joker in the office.


At 1 o'clock, I'll have my lunch break, and these are mY LuNcH MaTiEs..




The food there is only OK though.. i think my previous schools' canteens are much better.. (Gosh, never ever dream i'll say that!!)


HAha.. SO goODbYe HCI, will miss all of you there! =)

No comments: