Now I'm listening to...

Monday, September 18, 2006

Sweety concert..

Sorry people.. Lately i'm a little busy with school stuff, outings and of course my daily TV commitments. That's why i don't have the time to blog. =( Promise today will produce more than 1 post k??

Oh yar, can tell that you all are quite disappointed with my lack of posts, and decided to give me some feedback...



Have you all banned my site or something??


Yeah, only 2 kind souls visited my blog last friday... And they probably just entered my site by mistake... *sobZ*


Okok, time to update...

Last thursday, I went to watch the Sweety concert organised by the Temasek Hall. It's quite a last minute thing for me actually.. They had started giving out tickets on tuesday (my free day). Based on the previous Zhang Zhi Cheng and Zhang Shao Han's concerts, whereby all tickets were given out on the very first day of distribution, i thought i had no chance of getting the tickets already. That's why on thursday, i'm really surprised when MF told me she and her friends got the tickets on the spot and also shun bian got 1 for me that day..

Actually i went there with MF and her friends, my project mate Diana, and Claud.. but don't know why, somehow we got separated.. so left me and Claud. Hahaha...






Because this is a last minute affair, we didn't bring our digicams!!! =( Haiz... Plus the lighting is so dim that day... so these are the only few clear pictures we had taken using our handphone..


YanYan & QiaoQiao...






Personally i liked QiaoQiao better... Her singing not bad.. But don't know why many people there preferred YanYan. Anyway, i don't really listen to their songs. I only watched their dramas... Like 绿光森林 and 爱情魔发师.. hehe.

Overall, the concert is quite enjoyable, especially to Claud. She was one of the lucky ones who got the free Kopitiam card, worth $10!!! So.. Kopitiam have gone cashless too... Now then i know.. lol...

But I must say, the concert is pretty short, the whole thing lasted only about 30-40 minutes. Most importantly, i didn't get any posters!! =(

No comments: