Now I'm listening to...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Jay's 千里之外~

Hey guys!! As some of you have known by now, Jay Chou had invited Fei Yu Qing as a guest star in his album 依然范特西.

Just wanna share with you guys his MV that i've found from youtube!!! haha~!!

His latest Single -- 千里之外!!!!

Enjoy enjoy!!!




I have never really listen to Fei Yu Qing's songs, i only know he likes to sing Teresa Terng's songs. So to me, he's just some singer who belongs to my parents's era.. Hahaha...

Was really curious how the song would turn out when i first heard about their duet... But i must say, not bad leh.... His voice blend very well with the music, especially the erhu in the background.. Very melodious sia...

On the other hand, i must comment that Jay's voice don't match this kind of genre, don't really blend well leh.. hehe...

Overall, the song not bad... I love the melody~

Love Jay's works!!

^_^

2 comments:

averii said...

JL also got send me the link on youtube for this song...

Nice I like it, although not that uncle singing in the back ground lar...

;-p

Summergal said...

Haha.. for ur info that uncle is singing most of the song wor... Not only the background.. lol...

In fact, he sang more than Jay himself... haha..