Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Random...

Haha.. Sorry for the lack of updates people... But i'm not in the mood for blogging lately due to many new HK drama episodes (woohoo~!!!) tutorials and assignments..

But i've uploaded many more photos recently.. Can take a look if you are free... Haha.. =)

Anyway today i met the project mate again. Was surprised to see him taking the same bus as me. Finally said Hi to him. So to compensate for my unfriendliness the last time, i gave him a 10-megawatt smile and tried to be extra-friendly by asking him all sorts of questions, and he did the exact opposite by giving me all sorts of few-words answer.

ME: Hihi! you live around here? Where you live?!!
HIM: Near the XX building there..

ME: Oh really??
HIM: Yeah...

ME: ...

ME: What are you majoring in??
HIM: Econs

ME: waiting for him to ask back... but waited in vain.

ME: Oh by the way, i'm majoring in psychology
HIM: What's that?
ME: Psychology
HIM: Oh, psychology..
ME: ...

HIM: put on his ear-piece and continue listening to his mp3 which he pause just now when i initiate the conversation..

ME:...

After a long pause... I decided to try again...

ME: Oh so have you seen the rest of our project mates this sem? I haven't seen them lately..
HIM: No..

ME: (desperately) What are the modules you taking this sem?
HIM: Oh core mods
ME: all core?
HIM: Oh no, but mostly core...
ME: ...(Exasperated!!)

Luckily it's time for me to alight at that time..

ME: (Manages a smile) I live around here. Cya!

So as you can see, my facial expression is like this:

=D ( 10-megawatt smile) --> =) (10-watt smile) --> -_-!!! (cold...) --> T_T (lemme get outta here!!)

Come to think of it, luckily i didn't say hi to him the other time.. Once of such cold encounter is enough!!

*Pray to all gods on earth & heaven that he doesn't stumble onto my blog* lol...

Oh yar, today YT asked me why i put my blog name as Chen Sao.. I initially thought it was pretty obvious, but in case many of you still don't know... Chen Sao is Mrs Chen, Mrs Edison Chen.. Get it?? Haha.. Actually i want to put Mrs Edison at first, but i think it's too obvious and i don't really like the idea of Edison's fans come haunting me... Haha.. Ya, so that's why..

YT asked me again why i like Edison? Ehh.. this one a bit difficult.. because i always change my idols from time to time.. but Edison is the longest one i ever had and am still not tired of him.. Haha! So that's why me is Chen Sao mah.. 老夫老妻了... GrinZ...

Maybe i'll blog about my past idols in my next blog. There's the zoo outing i haven't blog too.. But i'm waiting for the rest of the zoo photos so i can choose the best pics to illustrate the zoo outing..

Haha.. Sorry for my bad english today, but i can't concentrate on my grammar and sentence structure cos i'm gonna zzzz liao.. So, till next time...

Ciao

5 comments:

averii said...

buwhhahahaa...

Chen Sao...

CHEN SAO?!?!

Chen Sai lar...

Next time they sure tease u about it liao...

Summergal said...

Oh yucks! Chen sai is so nan ting lor!

Chen Sao better~ ^_^

U like Chen Sai meh? U r a Chen too wor... haha!

Ok, will call u Chen Wan Sai nxt time if u like...=X

Muahahhahahaha....

I dun mind Friends teasing me wad.. But they all oso noe i'm like tt one ma.. They alr sian liao lar~ lol...

Jelmer said...

Haha...

"ME: What are you majoring in??
HIM: Econs

ME: waiting for him to ask back... but waited in vain.

ME: Oh by the way, i'm majoring in psychology


Ha... I find it interesting when you ask pple question and after they answered, you are expecting them to ask you back..

Sometimes, im guilty of not asking the same question back cuz i noe they are expecting me to ask back. So i dun ask back, hence breaking their expectation Lol.. reverse psychology here...

Ok lah, i dun do this nowadays already.. haha

Summergal said...

Yeah.. i thought it's quite common to ask ppl qns back?? May not be the same qn.. but e main thing is i tink my proj mate here is not intending to keep the conversation alive.. =S

Omg... u do that just to break ppl's expectations??? =S

Ok, nxt time we wun ask u anything coz u expect us to ask u something.. Reverse psychology here too~ ^_^

Hahaha... Jkjk..

Summergal said...

Oh.....



Cos it's fate.


=X