Now I'm listening to...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Happy, Sha La La La~

Just came back from basketball just now... and now i'm feeling so shagged..

But today not bad.. because most of the experty ones were not here today. So i got my hands on the ball more often!! And miraculously my ball went in the hoop a few times!!! Wahahhahahaa... (It's consdered rare, especially since i'm an 運動白吃 -- sports idiot.)

Know a few more people too... The seniors there are quite nice people! =D

Oh yar, just realised i have a very common face after i entered NUS. I've always thought my face features are quite unique until today... =( The first time i had people telling me that i look like someone they know was when i was in the CNM camp last year. One guy told me i look like his friend in JC.

Then the second was last 2 weeks, when i saw this girl in my last sociology tutorial. She kept telling me that she'll consider joining netball.. which i'm like.. "???"

When she realised that she got the wrong person, she told me that she thought i was this girl who keeps persuading her to join netball...

Today at basketball, 2 Year 1 girls from different faculties and from different JCs came telling me they saw me before in their JCs... I'm like "??????????????????????"

And i thought i had a one-of-a-kind face!!!!! HaiZ... Why did God or whoever in charge made so many carbon copies of me???!! =(

But there's once when JX told me that her classmate commented that i looked like Kelly Chen~!!!! WAhahahhahaa.... =D So DamN HaPpIE!!! HEeZ...

So anyway i'm quite happy today, happy even though one of my Nike shoe soles got peeled off halfway the game...

Hope that basketball training would be like this every week~!!! ^_^

Happy, Sha La La La...
It's so nice to be happy! Sha La La La La~~

No comments: