Now I'm listening to...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Suay Chronicles IV

Just thought these few days are quite suay...

suay enough for me to write another chronicle part...

My exam started last sat...

And i had to get sick on tues...

Not normal flu or cough...

But high fever....

So high that the medicine seemed quite useless... Only effective for less than 4 hours before i got another bout of high fever again...

I remember i even woke up in the middle of the night because of the fever... and couldn't get to sleep, even after taking the medicine... It was quite long before i could sleep again...

And this stupid fever actually lasted for 4 days!!! Making me feel so sick and so hard to concentrate on those notes through the week... The crucial period!!! When i've finally recovered... It's already the exam day itself...

Bio day... I thought of a lot of points to write for the essay question...

BUT i didn't write it down... because i took too long to do the MCQ...

Arrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh.....

And then today...

was browsing my CDs.. realised my David Tao's Ultrasound CD got spoilt for no reason~!!

It was left in the dust for quite some time, now the CD was like full of holes in its paint... Don't know why...

All i can think of was that maybe it has grown mouldy?? Or maybe roaches or some other species scratched it or something??

I really don't know... All i know is that it is a genuine CD~~!!!

How can such things happen to a zhen ban CD???!!!

Now the CD can't be played anymore... Cos when it is played, the tracks will get jammed quite badly...

Sigh.. there goes my CD~~


Then later as you all know, in the evening i had my second paper... Stats paper....

And again....

Why did i forget to bring my tutorial questions????

Why did i ever think that the textbook wun help me during the exam???

Most importantly... WHY THE HELL DID I FORGET THAT THE DF DENOMINATOR IS THE ERROR DF???????!!!!!!!!!!!!


WWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!







Ha... Ok... let off some steam liao.. Now must prepare for tomorrow's paper le... Haiz...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tl: huggssss... take care :)

averii said...

There are many consoling words that I can say...

But I guess you would have heard so much of it liao...
(since you have been suay since young)

So I will say other things...

"Whatever Happens, Happens For A REASON"

Okie, since I am a christain, I will say it in the context of god... (If you other religion, use your own god lar)

Whatever things (good or bad) that happened to you, it happens for a reason, which are planned by god...

So if you very careless and got a lousy grade for this, it means that god must have something else for you...

i.e: he wants you to stop arts and go join science fac, where you will later graduate with highest honours and become one of the top few scientist...

Or

i.e: he wants you to realise that LAST MINUTE MUGGING will not do, and those lousy grades/carelessness/unprepareness are just reminders to wake u up...

Aiyah, either way, it does not means that you can just slack since "god plan it that way one wad"...

It means that there could be something else in stored for you...

So whatever you do, just do your best...

And let it go...

Because sulking too much over it (not you, for now lar heh) is not good for your health, and neither does it solves any thing...

(SUAY thing is, you may end up like you-know-who...)

Just Do Your Best Da Bian Ling!!!

Summergal said...

tl:
okieZ... thx! =) Hugs!!

averii:
hahah... tt's exactly what a taxi driver told me before~ in jc, when i was late for school!!! lol...

Ya lor.. leave it to fate bah... i oso believe... Things happen for a reason!! Haha...

But i still dun get why so many suay things happen to me leh?? To train me to be a tougher person????

Sigh....