Now I'm listening to...

Monday, April 23, 2007

Why the hell did i forget about df denominator???

Yeah... Why????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It cost me a freaking 27 marks all because i forgot what does the df denominator stands for!!!!

It shouldn't be a problem actually... because it's an open book exam.

There are always the tutorials to help me remember and the textbook as well...

It would not be a problem...

If i had not forgot to bring the tutorials, or had diligently brought the textbook to the exam hall...!!!!!!

It would not be a problem also...

If the notes had mention somewhere in any corner about the denominator...

But no, the notes didn't give a single clue to what the denominator stands for...

I stared at the first question for like half an hour!!!

Not knowing how to do at all...

When it could have been easy...

;-'(


ROAARRRSSS!!!!!!!!!!


I should have known it when it rained that heavily today...
An ominous sign indeed...

No comments: