Now I'm listening to...

Friday, October 05, 2007

Bye term break...and Hello to stress week!!!

Term break came and went...
Sighs...

Started off well though..

Sun (23rd Sept)

Went to Kassey's house for a potluck gathering.. Most of the Cedar Point peeps were there. It was pretty great to see everyone again after so long.. Haha..

P.S. I remember we took a photo there... Whoever has the photo and is reading this... Send me e photos leh~~


Mon (24th Sept)

Went out to study with mf and ah gong.. Supposedly study session became a chatting session in the end.. Sighs.. And Woodlands is so ulu can... Faint~~

Then me and ah gong went to watch Ratouille. Hey not bad leh.. Just as the reviews reported.. I find it really nice~ Come to think of it, i find most movie cartoons quite cool man~ Lolx..


Tues to Wed (25th to 26th)

Very guiltily... i admit i did not study at all for these two days... Sighs..
Instead i watched the whole series of My Girl online...




And the more i watched, the more i find Lee Dong Wook irresistable sia~ Lolx...







Melts~~



Thurs (27th Sept)


Went kbox with mf and dr... Sing till so shuang... They din chase us out at all sia~ It's finally mf said wanna go home le then we leave de...


Lolx...





Friday (28th Sept)




REad a few pages of notes, then slaaaccckkk all the way...
Sighs...


Saturday and Sunday (29 & 30th Sept)

Mug with mf in school...

Then realised she had a built-in cam on her laptop~~!!
WAaahahaha...
So in the end....



Heh..


This week was hell week...

Starting from Wed...

Wed - French written test

Thurs - French Oral test AND Trauma Test

Fri (today) - Emotions Test


Totally lack of sleep man~
Slept like 2-3 am for those 3-4 days...
Especially today man~ Can feel my head is so drained liao...
So tired that when i'm reading my notes, i need to use my hand to support my head sia~
Lolx...

But glad it's half over...
Why half??

Because next week there's another test, a presentation plus have to research for our project meeting~
Siao liao...

Panda eyes are coming to haunt me again liao...

Sighs...



But don't know why my itchy fingers still clicked on the facebook bookmark...

I seriously need to quit facebook-ing sia~

=S

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo.. u watched My Girl?? Ha i watched tt super long ago liao, but i agree it's quite nice. I recommend another korean series to u.. Fantasy couple. This one nice too.. hehe

Anonymous said...

haha i also watched le!!! v v nice.. the guy v shuang.. but dun think he is v famous too.. i watched the coffee prince shop.. haha also nice~ but yl study first den watch hor.. haha =X jia you all of u!!! fighting!

Summergal said...

m@rtinee:

Haha.. i think i only watch when scv show it during the 3rd time.. lolx...
Fantasy couple?? who's in the cast? got shuai ges mah? heh heh...


wei-mo:

issit? tot he's one of the asian top 10 hot guys? lolx..
reli ar? okok sure~ just dun give me watch e first episode can le.., otherwise i confirm die one.. hah..
ya u too... jia you k..

=)

Anonymous said...

hello,
long time never visit your blog. I also watched my girl. haha. bought the vcds some time ago. haha, quite a funny show. heh:)

Yun