Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, June 25, 2009

I kicked on my shin. :'(

Hai... Another suey thing happened to me again. While we were making our way to the Hawker centre, we walked through the playground and I was quite engrossed talking my colleague and didn't really see where I was heading.

Until... BanG!

My shin hit on the metal thingy which serves as the balancing-walk obstacle at the playground. Ouch sia... It's damn painful lar.. Sure enough, like what they say, now there's a big patch of blue-black on my shin le sia.. :'(

But the only good thing is that this cute colleague of mine showed his concern by asking how's my leg.. Then somehow ah, suddenly my shin not that painful liao... Hahaha.. Ya ya i know, i can be THAT hua chi at times lar...

Hai, tomorrow have briefing!!! Sian! Better go sleep liao...

Tata~

2 comments:

averii said...

Hahaha... Kicked more shins!!! And knocked some elbows, knees, arms along the way... Then ur cute colleague can talk to u more... Lolz!!!

Summergal said...

I not that sadistic sia... Anw my clumsiness is more enough to handle liao... And oh, he asked about my shin TWICE!! wahaha...