Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Another of my random ramblings

Just back from badminton session again. Today i learnt how to hold the racket in a backhand grip... After these years of playing, i didn't even know there's forehand and backhand grips sia.. Lol.. But other than that, no significant improvement sia, sighs... Don't know how long will it take for me to master this sport, probably never.

*****
I just went to top my EZ-link card lately, and the machine only allows me to buy my concession up till end of this month, and that's it. I no longer can use my concession!!! Sighs, meaning i've to spend about $40-50 more monthly for my travelling sia. :'(
My dad quoted from the New Paper yesterday, saying that graduates are shameful, lying that they are full-time students though they have already graduated. But hey, times are bad man...and since there's this loophole, it would be really silly if you don't take advantage of it. haha..
*****
Oh and i saw Bakerzin has this 50% off on its cheesecakes! Anyone interested to enjoy la kopi with moi while having those rich and creamy desserts?? Shoot...feeling hungry already. Think i better go rummage my fridge for some snacks now before my stomach wakes the whole family up.. haha..
TAta!

No comments: