Now I'm listening to...

Monday, June 15, 2009

What I've Done during my off day

Today's my off day.

Guiltily I haven't done anything productive, but it's been justified, I haven't got much sleep the past few weeks, especially the past few days, what with bbq, events, morning errands to do for the company -_-. So tiring... Finally i got to sleep!!! And proudly i slept a total of 11.5 hours~!! That's a record i haven't beaten since my year 1 when i slept for 16 hours after a tiring orientation camp.

Oh, and i finally finish 100th chapter of Detective Conan manga today...(don't know which volume) But i'm going to skip from now on, there's like 695 chapters and still going on~!! I can never finish at this rate sia... But i love the stories~ Shall be my official bedtime story for now. hah~

Yeah, and i also managed to tidy my closet sia, been a long time since i did that.. I've to do it today, cos if i don't, I can't squeeze another piece of clothing in there already. Yes, it's that packed! Guess, I'm gotta add that to my long list of resolutions - to keep my tidy consistently! Hehe..


Ok, it's late now, will blog another time~
Nitezzz...

No comments: