Now I'm listening to...

Monday, June 22, 2009

What I've Done on a Sunday

Been nua-ing at home today, but it's not really a bad feeling since it's a long time since i've the luxury of staying at home for the entire day. And what I've achieved... Finished 2 movies!! A walk to remember and The Break Up. Ok lar, not super nice but still watchable.. Also tried twittering, but so far no one in my hotmail add has signed up, or at least not with their msn add. So a bit bored also..

On Sat I was at Suntec, helping to promote our company's services to the silver community. And wow I must say it's quite well done, there're lotsa organisations on that day, and lotsa fun activities too... There's mass dancing at the Fountain of Wealth area, singing, games like sudoku and board games from Settler's Cafe, and even arcade machines! Lol... suddenly ageing doesn't sound too bad sia... And of course there're short talks on TCM, health, insurance and savings.. which are quite informative as well. This is probably the largest scale Active Aging Festival C3A has organised so far, many seniors turned up, which is quite good especially for me since I managed to get a few seniors to put their names down for my volunteer programme. Wahhaa...

K peeps, I gotta go.. Meanwhile enjoy Kris' songs~ ( I still prefer him to Adam, though many said he deserved to win instead.)

No comments: