Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, June 11, 2009

My grandma's here again!

Hi Peeps!! If there are still anyone around reading this blog that is. Haha...

The last time i blogged, my grandma lived with us for the first time, she stayed for a week, and left, now she's back again! Which marks the start of my homecooked feasts ahead. LOL... I'm so blessed indeed. ^_^




*****

Just to update, ever since then I went to Hong Kong with my family and went to Taiwan with Wanshi and a few other BHID peeps.. It's damn fun~ very adventurous and outdoor and NATURE type of vacation...Totally my ideal way of spending my holidays man!!

Taiwan (specifically Hualien!)'s scenery is really really pretty~ There are cliffs everywhere (at Taroko Park), there are greeneries everywhere, and the food is yummy too !! And why i loved it is that their ocean is... wow~ Ok, at least for someone who lives in Singapore practically forever, and when she finally sees a sea that is really blue instead of muddy brown, you can't blame her for being awestruck right??? Hee...

I guess i'm a very nature person, especially when it's associated to water. I can sit at the beach for hours just admiring the ocean, listen to waves, play in the sand or jump in the lagoon even though i'm not dressed for it~ Ask YenL or Wanshi,...and they'll tell you that i'm very random. :S

I really wish i have the time to blog about it and share the pictures with you guys, but i've absolutely NO TIME!! grrr.... Any spare time i have i would be sleeping to replenish my energy. Yes i'm one who needs lotsa sleep to function the next day. Yet lately i think i'm having trouble sleeping, think i might be having insomnia sia, suffering from chronic fatigue.. :(




*****
After not blogging for so long, i kinda missed this space where i can crap and blog about nonsense. So i'll try to blog a bit more regularly from now on. Jiayou Yiling!! haha..








Advice to Yiling:

Learn to love life, treat yourself better~!!

Sleep more!

Never postpone what you like or want to do, just do it!! :)

No comments: