Now I'm listening to...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Dreadful '2'...

For as long as i can remember, i have never been able to celebrate my birthday in school before, and have always envied those who can because that would mean all your classmates can celebrate for you. And not to mention more presents as well.

Because December is the long holiday month, and people usually don't see each other in during holidays (during my primary and early secondary school days), so people usually might as well don't celebrate at all... =S cos it's pretty meaningless to celebrate someone's birthday 1 month later bah..

I remember there's only once when i actually have the chance to celebrate in school... I was 6, studying at the West Coast PAP kindergarten school. That year, i still remembered vaguely, my mom bought my birthday cake, and prepared those little candy gifts wrapped with colourful wrapping paper that kids from our time loved (kids nowadays would probably scrunch their face with distaste instead). I'm so so excited and looking forward to show off share these candies and birthday cake to my classmates~!!!

But alas!! My Suay streak has started since i was young..

Just a few days before that very day, i had chicken pox. Of all times and of all kinds of illnesses, i had to get that stupid disease during that period!!! Why don't make me have minor ones like flu, cough, or even if fever, i'm also willing to crawl to school!!

GRrrr....

Not only that, that very year i got second in class (my only time in life). And i can't attend the prize presentation ceremony in as a result. (The ceremony is also during December)

ROOAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Why am i so suay in my life?? Think if i write down all my suay chronicles, it would probably be enough to be compiled as a book!!! Maybe even one as thick as a dictionary!! SianZ... =(


Ok, back to topic. Every year, my friends celebrated their birthdays before me. And every year, they (esp the gangst8rs =S) laughed at me being so young, so child-like (as in like a child w/o the +ve pts), and those critical years they gloated that they can already see nc16 or m18 while i can't. =SS

Hahaha... But this year is so different man... Everyone is so scared of reaching the '2' header. Lol... It's the year when many things are changed once you celebrated your birthday.. Like you no longer being a teenager, you entering the adulthood, and how you have to get used to little kids calling you 'auntie' or 'uncle' once you reach the dreadful '2's.. And you probably cannot laugh and shout loudly, cannot run here and there, cannot play in playground, cannot idolize Edison anymore... *horrors*

Otherwise people would say, "Aiyo, see that girl.. In her 20s le still acting like a child sia!! Tsk tsk tsk..."

Most importantly, you also can no longer use the excuse of being still young for your clumsiness or for your loss of handphone... =(

我不想长大!!!

But anyway, as you can see, many many people (especially the girls) dread this very day, and i can finally tease them of being old liao... Payback time~ Heh...

I'm still young~!!! Wooeeeee~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

I'm still a teenager~!!!!! WAaahhahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way, my birthday is 4th DECEMBER!!!!

Don't say i never remind you guys huh...

No comments: