Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Library, students' second home...

It gets worse and worse every semester...

I seriously don't remember seeing that many students in the library during my first sem.

If it's like 1 week left to exams, maybe i can understand...

But now's like 3 weeks to exams, and the library is packed with muggers already!!! Even at 7-8 pm, it's fully booked!!!

Soooo crazy man~~

WS is a perfect example.

There's never a day, no..scratch that... should be never at any point in time, where you see her outside of library... So if you need to look for her, you can go to the Central Library at level 6, 99% you can find her there... Lol...

1% is when she's attending her lessons, or when she's in the toilet.

Even me also under WS's influence.. i think i'm there for like an average of 4 hours per day...

Sighz.

This is not good. Not good at all....

I've been hearing comments like "omg, why you look so stressed lately??" or "why you so tired/haggard/serious this sem??". Some noticed that i've eyebags lately, some even commented that i looked a little nerdy... ...

NOOOoooooo.............. WS, I don't want to be like you!!! No No NO!!!!!!!

NUS is stealing my youth away from me... =(

No comments: