Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Randoms...

  • So tired right now... Just camped in school yesterday. Only slept for 15-20 mins!!! Think eye-bags, panda eyes, and pimples... Omg...

  • Plus my wisdom tooth is giving me a great.... toothache. Arrghh... Some more during this period of all times!! Arrrgggghhhh.... =(

  • Went kbox just now... Got really high at first, then energy depleted rapidly as time increase. (Think Inverted-J shaped exponential curve; y-axis: level of energy, x-axis: time). By the time it ended, i'm already a walking corpse...



  • Came back at 3+pm. BAthed and watched yesterday's episode of Goong. Fell asleep unknowingly. 4 hours later, i found myself in my bedroom... Have i actually sleepwalked??? Must be too tired le.. According to my dad, he said he saw me sleeping on the sofa with the TV still on when he came back. He woke me up, but i went back to sleep again... Then what happened after this remains a mystery. How did i end up in my bedroom later?? i have no memories of my dad's account, i also don't remember walking to my room... hmmm... weird.

  • Oh and i checked le... I'm right after all, yt.... I AM NOT THE LAST PERSON TO SUBMIT THE LAB REPORT!!! Muahhahh.... There are 2 more people who handed in after me~ 9 late submissions in total. Phew!! Lol...

Exams is in less than 10 days' time...
Happy MugGInG PeopLE!!!!

Will try to blog about yesterday's camp if i have the time... Now super tired.... Gonna sleep le..

Ciao

5 comments:

Reiya said...

I cant believe how come you ppl camp in school to study. You sure it's effective studying with so little sleep?

Xiaostar said...

HahaZ okay okay...so you are the 3rd last lor~ *lol*

Summergal said...

kailing:
Ahaha.. not realli... i only managed to finish my long overdued lab report... lol... but i dun tink i'm gonna do tt again... cos i slept about a total of 12 hours and still feel very very tired... YaWN~ haha..

xiaostar:
At least i'm not e last lar~ wahaha....;P

Reiya said...

Yeah. You know what they say about missing 1 hour of sleep in the night equals to 4-5 hours of sleep in the day. Something like that lah.

Summergal said...

Ahah... no wonder i'm so tired these days.. YawnZ~~~