Now I'm listening to...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Suay Chronicles Part I

I think i can really start blogging about my suay chronicles from now on...

08 Nov 2006 (Yesterday), about 1-2am

I'm sitting by the sofa, watching my recorded Goong episode and waiting for my hair to dry at the same time. You know there are times when you can't really sit still? So i grabbed the pillow from the other end of the sofa, and shifted to that end.

I went to the kitchen after some time to take a drink. When i came back, i saw something at the very spot where i sat at just now... My living room is quite dark, so i can't really see what it was. It looked like some chicken slice. My brother must have been messy with his food again, i thought. So I went to poke it and it feels a little rubbery.

.
.
.
.
.
.


Then. It. Dawned. On. Me.







It's a chicken piece, it must be a chicken piece!!!
Before i could allow myself to think even further, i quickly grabbed some newspaper nearby, wrapped it, and threw it into the trash.

It's only then that i sat down and think slowly.....

I swear that 'chicken' has eyes, and it has the vague shape of a head and a tail...





Yes...... it's a lizard.





ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST SAT ON A LIZARD FOR 1 WHOLE BLOODY HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCKS!!!!!!!!!



This is what i think that happens...

Before i shifted my place, the stupid lizard was beneath the pillow. Because the living room is dark and also because i'm too glued to the tv, i didn't notice it on the sofa. So this is how i sat on it throughout the rest of the show....urgh.



Perhaps it's due to my increased intensity of my Suay Aura bah... The effect no longer lags. The lizard immediately died upon contact.

Okok... Stop pitying the lizard anymore, it's me you all should pity k... I'm so traumatized by the whole event. I'm never gonna sit on that sofa again...





09 Nov 2006 (Today), about 12-1am

Finished showering. Grabbed the towel. Something ran downwards at turbo speed and hid behind the edge of the door.



*stun*





AaaaaahhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I guess it must be trying to take revenge for its fellow species.












I'm so so traumatized...

6 comments:

Jelmer said...

Aiyo... I felt sad when i sprayed Shieldtox on a cockroach... I looked at it and how it turned from live and crawling to struggling and kicking in pain. But i have no choice...

And u killed a lizard!!

I pity the lizard.... The lizard has kenna ur Suay Aura!!

Ha

Anonymous said...

wa laox...yubo!! bully yiling.
bei wo zhua dao! haha

ya..I felt sad when I killed a cockroach once too..Cause must clear up...

Machiam murderer sia..
Then super nervous! haha..

Anyway..Poor girl..You must have been traumatised.

I hate lizards!!!!!!!

chillycraps said...

have you tried walking along the corridor then a lizard fall onto your head?

another time I actually stepped onto one when I tried to avoid stepping onto it... the slimy feeling under my shoe makes me feel guilty forever...

Summergal said...

jelmer:
Haha.. u dun bluff lor.. sad and no choice eh?? 0_o

Wad poor lizard??!! Y u all only pity e lizard? U dunno how traumatizing it is to be in direct contact wif it for like 1 whole hr lor!! =S

am:
*whispers softly* Ya lor.. Once upon a time, i tot he's very gentlemanly one leh.. hmmm.. seems like looks can be deceiving sia...

Hahaha, yesh yesh!! i hate to think about it even... finally got someone who understands me!! =D

chillycraps:

Haha... really?? there's once when a lizard fall onto my lap while i'm in my dad's car. e worse part is i have to wait till my dad finds somewhere to park b4 i can get rid of it!! ARgghhh...

There's another time when i switched on the lights and stepped into the bathroom with 1 leg. And i found another cockroach dead under my foot.

Hmmm... It's fate, i guess..

ALL:
But actually i dun reli feel sad for e lizard lar, since it's caused me so much emotional distress and all...

Ok, maybe a little, cos it means that my house flies (flies in the house) would increase then. =(

averii said...

It's just a freaking lizard lar...

Anyway... I once touched a what I thought was a black metal thing...

But its a dead spider, so its all stiff and curled up...

eee...

Did I mentioned that a cockroach once crawled all the way to my face and gave me a kiss??

Summergal said...

HAhaha... yeah, tt's reli disgusting sia!!

Then did you wake up after a thousand years of sleep?? Or did the cockroach turn into a prince??? =X