Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, November 05, 2006

The love of my life~~

This post is supposed to be published long time ago, haha.. but as usual, i took a super long time to arrange the photos... So.... Enjoy anyway!! haha~ I have the wallpaper version of some of these pics, if u want, i can send them to you. Of course i really don't mind if you want to pay me for my service.. =D

To all guys... you all can stop reading from here le, cos it's girls stuff today... Don't think you all are interested also.. muahahaha...

I just took a look at the counter, and realised that my visitor traffic is moving real slow lately.. So today i shall dedicate 1 whole post to Edison... Hohoho... I should be able to increase my visitor count by 3 times le bah? (6 is not a lot right? since yesterday only got 2 visitors... =S) So girls, after being in school the whole day and see no shuai ges, now you all got 眼福了喔... HAha~ =X

Most of my idols are actually actors from dramas or movies bah.. because it's through dramas and movies that i get to see them often, become familiar with them, and familiarity breeds liking... according to the propinquity effect in my psychology textbook. Lol...


My Longest-Lasting Idol so far... EDISON CHEN!!! hohoho...
First seen him from the movie Twins Effect, at HY's house with the gangst8rs... After which i got 电到 till now... *-* His cool hairstyle, mischievous smile, cute dimples, and oh-so-dreamy deep eyes... *drools* Ahaha.....






Then saw him again in 9 girls and a ghost, another HK movie back in 2002 i think... Ok, the movie is not really nice, but i think it's the only movie which shows most of Edison~!!! And close up too!!! HeeZ... Once again, i'm electrocuted throughout the entire 2 hours... Even after the movie, I sat where i was and replayed the movie in my head... heh..








These shots are taken from his various movie scenes.... Don't drool too much arh... Lol... Click on these pictures to enjoy a larger view (slightly lar, heh..).








Some of my own collections... haha...









So. Cute. ^_^


More idols blogging in next post... Stay tuned...

No comments: