Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, November 11, 2006

What's wrong with my friends these days???

People have been acting pretty weird lately... Very weird.


WS:

When i merely came into contact with WS's arm, she immediately flinged her hand away and screamed, "Noooo.... don't touch me!! i'm already very suay!! Stay far away from me!!"



YT:

When i reached out my hand to her, and she dodged at a speed so swift... that she can compete with Keanu Reeves. All i can say is that she has a very flexible body...



KR:

"啊!!不要动我~!!!" and run away...



TL:

When i gave her a friendly pat on her back, she immediately begged me... "我求求你! 我都已经感冒了!! 不要再动我了... ACHOOO!!!!"



WH:

"Ahhh... 不要再tap我了!!"



JL:

When i touched him on his shoulder.. He turned slowly and 瞄 my hand...

He: "看来,回家要涂acid liao..."
I: "Huh? Then 你的 arm 不是会 corrode meh??"
He: "Oh, 这一点小小的牺牲不算什么.."



Wonder what's wrong with them... HMMmmm........

8 comments:

Xiaostar said...

Yes THANX YOU I do have a flexible body...& actually it was all THANX TO YOU that I have it today coS it was you who had trained the flexibility in me can~

So 你真的是很伟大 leh~!!!

*LOL*

Reiya said...

Was eating lunch with Shiyun yesterday. Then we noticed a pail placed on top of the ledge beside us, I was thinking what if it falls on me. Then Shi Yun asked me if I had any contact with you recently. Hahaha. To which I replied, "Yeah, just ate lunch with her yesterday." Oops.

Azure1984 said...

Wa...You still dare to say ar? Your aura is simply too strong liao!!Guess what happen yesterday on my way home?
.
I stepped on a squashy banana chips!!!!!!!The point of contact of the chip is not between the soles of my sandal and the floor, BUT between my feet and the top of my soles!!!! YUCKS! To put it simply, the banana chip went into my soles and I step on it.. Argggghhh, I am only 25 meters from my home lor.... 饶了我吧。。。。。
.
:)
-.-'
/\.....o

Jelmer said...

Ha, i think u missed out me...

Nvm, I write for you.

--------
YB:
Totally dissappeared from the library recently.... to escape the aura...
---------

Lol, ok lah.. just kidding..

Summergal said...

xiaostar:
Welcome welcome... Din noe u r so favourable to my training sia... Since u like it so much, i've decided to be generous for once, and gv u free lessons everyday!!

I noe noe.. i'm too kind... ^_^


kailing:
Ahaha... but tt pail din fall on u rite?? so in a way, it's a form of gd luck too~ yeah, maybe it's cos u ate lunch wif me, tt's y u so lucky... hah... =D


kr:
HAHAHA~!!! tot yest u said u dun believe in this kind of stuff de??

Told u i'll intensify my aura to u le lor... now u believe le mah???

Btw, how u noe i put tt chips there de?? Heehee...


jelmer:
Haha~ Whoa, thx a lot leh... I suddenly sound like some kinda jinx or sth sia...

Y escape?? Life would be totally boring without some challenges u noe... Ahahah....

Azure1984 said...

Now i confirm believe your super aura le..
.
"啊!!不要动我~!!!" *run away...*

averii said...

Still dare say after you ripped my sandals into pieces...

Anyway... I'm NOT going to school tomorrow... You will NOT see me in central library at 10-11am tomorrow... In fact, I am NOT coming to school to eat for lunch becos my parents went genting and I no food to eat...

Heehee...

Summergal said...

kr: Muahahahah.... *flash hands* ^_^

averii: Ahahaha... Got scar looks more shuai now mah... =X

Yeah, you have NOT seen me today...