Now I'm listening to...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Hey it works!!

Sometime ago, ZW and JX have been suggesting to me about adding Edison Chen's pictures in my blog to increase my visitor count. And guess what? It workS!! Lol...

I just checked, and i got 15 visitors today!! Not bad leh!!! (relatively-speaking...)

Nothing much recently happen to me lately...

HAve been surfing for more Edison's pictures recently till i'm late once for muggerhood meeting last friday. But not totally my fault too, because it rained HEAVILY and CONTINUOUSLY that day, so i have to wait for the right time to step out of my house. As soon as i'm prepared to leave, the rain starts again... So to save time, i might as well do something productive.. Thus my continued quest for Edison's pictures. =D

As you can see, i don't mean to be late, it's just that there are too many unforeseen circumstances that made me so...:(

But anyways, that day during dinner, we've discovered someone's fetish wor.. I never knew guys with hairy legs can be appealing before... To someone: Maybe P-Hairy's legs are appealing to you?? =X

Then when we asked Ng what's his preference for girls in terms of looks... His reply: "Don't have leh..." Oh? Don't tell us that our suspicions are right? We suspect he must be a gay. Hmmm... No wonder his eyes are unusually bright when we are sharing our preferences for guys in terms of looks...

Hhhhmmmmmmmmmm.................


Oh and recently the Suay Aura is spreading, one touch and the other person may be Suayed the next day. Quite scary man~ According to YT, the aura actually lags, that's why the effect isn't immediate. So far, trees have fallen, people have jumped down on the MRT tracks, chilly sauce have been spilled on shirt, and handphone being scratched...

Don't know why many people freaked out when i just touched them... Weird.

Heh.


Some Money Matters

An important decision being made on Sat.
Quote from YT: "have to start scrimping and saving now... so as to scrimp and save in future~" Sounds bleak huh?? my 命真苦 sia...

Oh, my mom recently manage to snatch bought some instant cup noodles for just 20 cents each~ What a great bargain!! She won my admiralty for that... HAhaha~

$50 is not really a great amount... So why not let bygones be bygones?? HAh...=D

Ok, think i better go sleep now. HAve been sleeping at ungodly hours recently~ Think i must start a Sleeping Early campaign liao..

TAta~

No comments: