Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, December 03, 2006

HaPPY bIRthdAY to mE~!!!

About half an hour more, and i'll be 20 already...


So old liao~~!!!! :'(


Sian sian sian sian~~~


What's even more sian is that i can't even enjoy my 20th birthday...


Arrrgggh...


All because of the exams~!! =(


1st time in my entire life i actually had to mug on my birthday man...


What a suay year 2006 this is...


Hope it wouldn't be the case next year...



Anyways...










HAPPY 20th bIRtHDAY tO ME~!!!!!!!!! =D




Ok... BAck to my books...

Argh.

3 comments:

Xiaostar said...

YL~!!! Welcome to the 20s Club~!!!

Finally 让我等到这天了 huh~

HAHAZ~!!!

K lar...Happy Birthday girl~

& Happy Mugging...with me~

Don't know is you suay or I suay lor~ =P

*LOL*

Reiya said...

To tell the truth, I totally forgot about it until I saw this. Hurhur. Happy Birthday. At least I remember to come look at your blog lah. =P

Summergal said...

xiaostar:

HAha.... NOooooo...
HAted this day man~!!!
I don't want to join the club~!! Arrrggghhhhh.... Is u lucky leh.. me birthday gal still go school accompany u all study sia... HAhaha~

kailing:

=SSS *arbish* thx huh... only read my blog then rem... tsk tsk... Vomit out the dessert that i treat u tt time~!!! HAhaha...

k lar... thx lehZ~ =)
CyaS soon!!!