Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

EXAMS FINALLY OVER~!!!! =D

YeaH~!!!!! WooeEEEeeeEEEEe..................

Over OVer OVER!!!!!!!!

I'm FREEE~!!!

LolX...

Omg.. these past few weeks i've been so stressed over exams that i may have developed a mild case of stress disorder sia...

Signs:
  1. my heart beats furiously
  2. my hands and feet feel cold most of the time
  3. i can tremble even when it's not cold
  4. i only slept an average of 4-5 hours per day, and even then, i can't really sleep well...
  5. i even lose my appetite!! Can you imagine??!! Omg....
But a good thing out of this whole episode, is that i lost 4 kilos just like that~
Muahahhah... Happy sia..
Just hope i won't gain back my appetite.. Lolx...


Anyway, just now right after the exams, i've started planning what i wanna do in the hols:

  • Do all kinds of sports, because i seldom exercise ever since this semester!! I wanna swim! I wanna play basketball and badminton!! I wanna go cycling too~!!! Wooeee... Maybe jogging also can.. hahA...
  • Fly kite!! Though my kite has never been up in the air for more than 30 secs, i still liked the fun of it~!! Muahaha...
  • Catch up on all my HK dramas!!
  • Go Kbox!!!
  • Go chalet!!
  • Eat sushi buffet!! or Sakura buffet, or any international buffet!!! wahaha...
  • Sleep for 10 hours a day!!! Must sleep at latest 12am...
  • Pack my tornado-invaded room... haix
  • And because i've this ill-feeling that i may get 2.0 for this sem... So maybe, just maybe... I'll go read up on my next sem's textbook... Lol..
  • Work only if there're any job lobangs... Haha...

Oh i also got a few things i need to buy... Better list down before i forget.. heh..

  1. Slippers/sandals (my current ones are bald already.. aiyo..)
  2. And.... errrr.... hmmm... no more liao.. Haha~
zzzZZZzzzz.... *drools*
Oops.

I'm falling asleep already...

Haha... Ok, that's all..

Till next time~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah sounds so exciting like that! count me in lol.so far no one ask me to go out to play yet leh haha

JJ

Summergal said...

JJ:
Haha... Sounds exciting only la.. cos all these are still plans only, may or may not fulfilled de~ lolx..

Tot u got a coming camp soon? tt one den sounds exciting lo~ hah..

Ha... no need to worry, i tink aft ur dharma camp, there'll be many grp outings planned for u le.. haha.. den maybe if got chance, we can ask meifei out too~ =)