Now I'm listening to...

Saturday, December 09, 2006

EAT and SLEEP...

That's life....

Mom treated me to sakura buffet just now... Went to the science centre branch..

I first tried Sakura buffet at the Toa Payoh branch..
Great variety of food~ That's why it left me a great impression...
Heard there's a new branch nearby, so went to try it...
But it turned out to be quite a disappointment...
The food tasted only ok... and i think there's not much of a variety of food there...
I don't think it's really worth my 26 bucks to tell you the truth...

So no choice, i have to aim to eat as much sashimis as possible to get back my money's worth.. lol...
so i took 1 whole plate of salmon and red snap sashimis and finished them all. by. myself. Wahahaha~
Grabbed a couple of oysters too... Ordered a beef and lamb steak as well...
As for the desserts, the cakes were super disappointing lar...
Only the strawberry cake, cheesecake and eclair passed... the rest cannot make it.. HaiZ~
Where have you gone to, my dark chocolate fudge cake?? I'm so looking forward to meeting you again...ever since our 1st encounter at Toa Payoh some years ago... Hai...

At home
Ever since my dad got back his so-called high-end amplifier from the repair centre, he renewed his love for it again... When he's free nowadays, he would sit down in the living room, play his favourite CDs, turn the volume high so that the music would blast from his high-end speakers...
Why i said 'renewed'... is because the amplifier had accumulated 4-5 years' worth of dust until recently, that it had finally gotten out of its abandonhood...

Like this morning, i was happily sleeping... until loud waves of "Paint my love, you can paint my love...." kept forcing their way into my ears, depriving me of my precious sleep... Arrggghhh....

I WANT SLEEP~!!!!!!! ROARS!

2 comments:

Azure1984 said...

wow~ the amount of things you ate...trying to gain weight is it? :P

Summergal said...

kr:
Haha!! aiyo, how u noe?? lolx.. cos exam time i ate scaringly too little liao.. muz gain back my normal eating habit... =X