Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Yet another Toot haircut..

Under much pressure from WS, i went to cut my hair today... Haiz...

The hairdresser told me, "Length 就剪短一点点 la hor.."

I nodded...

But in the end, the "一点点" turned out to be 1-2 inch off my original hair length!!!

Once again... My hair is pretty short now. My fringe is also super short and toot-looking kind, and also very... err.... mature looking...

I just had my birthday, thought i'm already old in my age already.. Now i had an image to fit my age as well..


Wow.

How nice. -__-"""

Haha... but WS kept insisting that it's neater and nicer... which i totally don't agree...

I want my long hair back!!!!!! Arrrggghhhh......


Haiz.. Anyways, here's a pic of my new hair....












Sucks right...

Hahaha.... Okok, think I better go sleep now..

Good night people~ ^__^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha what a coincidence! I cut my hair today too lol

JJ

Summergal said...

JJ:
Haha.. really?? what a coincidence indeed... lol..

averii:
Ah.. u dunno.. it only looks nicer cos tt day e hairdresser blown it dry.. But after i washed it, it became even messier than ever.. hah...

Anyway, I rather look like a 3 year old than an auntie sia..

Exccuuusee me... what 'idiot' huh... =S No one shd call me that besides myself k... *kick u*