Now I'm listening to...

Monday, December 04, 2006

New handphone~

When i came home just now, my mom flashed me a new Nokia 6233 handphone~!!!






WoW~ so CoOL sia~!! Got 2 megapixel camera some more~!!! =DD





I'm so touched that she actually bought me a new handphone on my birthday....











Until she said....





"So cool right... I finally got a new phone liao~ HAHahaha..."









And she walked away chuckling....













What cruel mom i have... =S





Now with her sudden 'upgrade', i'm officially carrying the lousiest phone in my family le... =(

HaiZ...




Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes today~!!!
Love all of you~!!! Muacks~~~!!!!!

Also applicable to kl, who only remembered upon seeing my blog... =S

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg. That's so funny. Sorry.

Aiyah, better than someone who dont even admit they forgot. *hint hint*

Anyway, I only remember when your exam ends actually...

averii said...

I also have the lousiest hp in my family waddd...

My ah-ma handphone more high tech den me lor...

Hahahahhaa...

Summergal said...

reiko:
Haha... ya, thx huh... totally forgot my bday rite.. =S

Oh?? 1 wk b4 ur bday, u'll remind us everyday w/o fail sia.. Who can forget?? lolx...

averii:
Aiyo.. but mine now like antique le sia.. even urs is newer than mine lor~!!! haix.. hahah...