Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Eating Binge...

When one is bored, with nothing better to do, one will tend to seek for alternative sources of leisure..

For me, it's watching tv... But that doesn't end there... I'm not the type who can sit still and watch hours of tv quietly... My hands must move...

and unfortunately, so must my mouth..




In fact, ever since my last paper, i can't seem to stop eating... HAhaha...

Right after the exam, i ate a plate of ermmm.. i don't know what is it called, it's just some japanese noodles with egg...

Then i went on to mac for another double cheese burger.. But my stomach still isn't satisfied..

So i went to buy another hot fudge sundae for dessert. All for 1 meal!!!

Even i couldn't believe it~!!




Then the next day i went for the Sakura buffet as mentioned in my previous post..which is another scary meal..

Just yesterday, i went to eat steamboat..

buffet again.

Today i ate lots of junk food, like Chipsmore cookies, Apple Chips and satay~!!

Oh no~~~

Hope i'm not having bulimia sia... HAha..




But anyway everything has its consequences and i'm not one who has super high metabolism rate...

so the bombshell came...

when I stepped on the weighing machine...

...

...

...

And AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH......!!!!!




I put on 2 kilos!!! in just 3 days!!!!!!!

Oh shit shit shit shit...

Looks like i must starve myself from now on already... Sianz..

Goodbye chocolate fudge cake~!!! =(

2 comments:

Bear that likes stars said...

haha...dont sleep lorz..thought you said dont slp can lose weight!?!? :P

Summergal said...

hahha! cannot lar.. dun sleep will die!! will get black eyes n eyebags too... I rather not lose weight.. lolx..