Now I'm listening to...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

First few days in school...

...and i've already failed in one of my new year resolutions already.. and that's being punctual for all lectures.. In fact, i've been late for ALL my lectures for at least 20 mins~!! Old habits are hard to break.. Haiz...

But i still felt quite fortunate that i had people accompanying me in every module..

And JJ was taking with me 4 mods sia.. HAhaha, whoa so sian man~ I'm gonna see him like everyday sia.. But think he must have felt the same way too~ lolx...

Though i had 5 day week, i think i can end at 2 pm on 3 days if i can successfully get my desired tutorials~

*Pray*


And sian~

Arts canteen is gone le~ So been to engin and science canteens these few days... And after 3 days, i found myself missing Arts canteen already~!!! *Sobz*

But on a happy note, I managed to catch the milo truck everyday~ Had at least 4 thick cups of the deliciously chocolatey milo.. *slurPS* HAha~ No wonder i've been feeling so healthy and energised these days~ Yup, thanks to those vitamins, minerals, iron and what-have-yous... Lolx...

Hope i can see the milo truck tomorrow again~ =D


Another new year resolution in my list is to sleep early.. I realised i've been sleeping like 4-5 hours per day only for the past few months. I thought that was normal initially, until i asked around... And most of them slept an average of 8 hours per day~!!! That's how i realise i've been sleeping unhealthily all these while~ *Horrors*

I heard that the crucial sleeping time at night is 10pm to 2am.. It's when physical repair takes place in our body immune system. So my target shall be to sleep at about 11pm (after 金枝玉孽.. heh..) every night~

Oh shit.. it's 1.23 already~ I shall end here..

SleeP Early PeoPLE~!!! =D

6 comments:

Azure1984 said...

haha should be 金枝欲孽 la.....

Summergal said...

Haha... Issit? Din notice before lorz.. LolX... okok will change later~

Azure1984 said...

you cmi la.... change still change wrongly......

Summergal said...

ARrgghhhh~!!!! So ma fun!!

CMI?? U r dead man.. tis is like the how many times u offended me liao????

RoarS~!!!

Azure1984 said...

still less than 100 times... whahahaha

Summergal said...

You.

ARe.

So.

Dead.



Better be careful when you are in school eh... ^_^