Now I'm listening to...

Sunday, January 07, 2007

School starts tomorrow~!!! =(

Why good things come to an end so quickly??!!!

The first day of the holidays seem like yesterday... And tomorrow i have to start school already!!! ARrgggghhh.......

What's worse, this sem i'm having a 5 day week!!! Which is pretty rare for an arts student lar~ Haiz.. But no choice, i've no other modules to take... So i'm even more unmotivated to go to school tomorrow.. HAiZ..

But never mind bah.. at least 5 day a week means staying in school and hopefully, being able to study in school for 5 days... It also means fully utilising my concession, and the school utilities as well.. Heh... That's probably the only consolation bah..

I am also taking 4 cores man~ which is super heavy workload again... Hope i can survive this sem!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

5 Day week? no worries join me! *Evil laughter"



JJ

Xiaostar said...

Wah wah I'm the one taking FOUR CORES k...(in fact...FIVE actually) hor~ You're only taking THREE CORES + 1 elective (which is not a CORE) leh~

*faint*

& oh no I'm also having a 5-day week this sem~!!! HahaZ can join both of you liao~

SAD~

Summergal said...

jj: Hahaha.. ya lar~ everyday c u sia~ so sian~!! =(

HAhahahaha~ jkjk.. =X And how dare you call me er xin??!!! RoarS~!!!! I do look like tt if i dun tok wad..

HAHAHA...

xiaostar: HAhahaha.. ok lar ok lar, 3 cores AND 1 elective lor~

haha, okok join us bah~ =D